Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Single Patch File

3 posters

Go down

Single Patch File Empty Single Patch File

Post  Soulreaper94 Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:18 pm

My name is Daniel. I have not started the server yet, however, I have created an account and plan on playing. I found downloading the patches quite... tedious so, I am now uploading a .exe containing ALL of the Patches in it. It is Flames Online Patches 1001-1050.exe It should help noobs like me with downloading. I request that the GMs look at it first, as to verify it is not anything dangerous, because I know there are people on the internet that might try something like that. However, I can personally assure you that all of the files are just added to 1 .exe file; using 7zip I started to "Make a SFX file" and so I made it all in one. It is just the ORIGINAL patch files downloaded from the website, however, it simplifies having to download them 1 file at a time.

Daniel V.

PS In-Game-Name : Deaths§hadow

PPS Link is here: http :// www . mediafire . com /?tdvtopu22nc2pxj
*Excluding Spaces, my apologies I DID just create my account. But I am an honest person and I do say that this is not spam*
** Changed from "Link with filename" because there ARE spaces in the filename so... Didn't want to confuse ppl*

PPPS Im new to Eudemons all together, so I hope to learn how to play from the players, and I hope that they are friendly.

PPPPS It is 5:21AM here atm, I am from USA, east coast. EST*

Soulreaper94
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Single Patch File Empty hi soulreaper

Post  PYRO[GM] Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:11 am

Yea, could be a nice thing, but the patch list is only long for a short time. When there are lots of single patches made, 10 patches or more will be combined in one multi patch, so that makes the patches that you have to get to update the game much shorter and faster, but its not bad to combine like, lets say 50 patches in to 1 multi file patch.
I kinda like your idea Smile

But its up to the big boss, who is curently working on something big. So it could be that the patches will be combined in a 50 patch multi patch or something simlair, but i dont know if, and when that will be. Main priority is to have v2 full running at the moment.

but thnx Smile

Greetings from another east coast player, only not from the states, but from canada (lol)
PYRO[GM]
PYRO[GM]

Back to top Go down

Single Patch File Empty Re: Single Patch File

Post  Soulreaper94 Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:17 am

Thanks Pyro Razz. Nice to meet you. Yea, I just started so I basically have NO idea what im doing. But Ive noticed a LOT of server lag issues. Hmm. I wonder if its VPS/DS based or Server-Sided. If I knew the programming language I might be able to help a little. Considering most Conquer Private Servers are C#, this is probably C# as well. Well, hope it gets fixed, Im starting to like the game Razz lol. Trying to log in at the moment but it keeps dcing me.

Soulreaper94
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  IHateLov3 Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:56 pm

Now I cant login my account in flames.. I've installed the new 1050 patch and all i get is failed to connect to the server..Why is it like that? I could login a few hours ago..

IHateLov3
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down