Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Normal RoyalAttire

2 posters

Go down

Normal RoyalAttire Empty Normal RoyalAttire

Post  SpaceOut Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:05 am

This is just a request from me personally since i kinda miss the normal RoyalAttire in the shoppingmall, instead its turned into a vampire looking casual. Could you add it together with the next patch since that casual kinda represent eudemons Very Happy
SpaceOut
SpaceOut
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Normal RoyalAttire Empty Hi spaceout

Post  PYRO[GM] Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:20 pm

You know what makes this server so unique?
among all other things that are unique on this server? is that there are lots of casuals here that other servers do not have.

and the uniqueness of this server, is what represents Flames Online.
The idea of a private server, is to try to step away from original eudemons as far as possible, so that the level of uniqueness only goes up,
which is good for future players and the server ranking.
I understand your idea on the royal attire, but the point of us is to be different from original eo, and not try to be the same.
Its up to Flames[PM] if he adds it ofcourse, but in this post i only give my idea on your suggestion in benefit of the whole server and its players.

thnx for the suggestion tough Smile

regards
PYRO[GM]
PYRO[GM]

Back to top Go down

Normal RoyalAttire Empty Re: Normal RoyalAttire

Post  SpaceOut Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:49 pm

PYRO[GM] wrote:You know what makes this server so unique?
among all other things that are unique on this server? is that there are lots of casuals here that other servers do not have.

and the uniqueness of this server, is what represents Flames Online.
The idea of a private server, is to try to step away from original eudemons as far as possible, so that the level of uniqueness only goes up,
which is good for future players and the server ranking.
I understand your idea on the royal attire, but the point of us is to be different from original eo, and not try to be the same.
Its up to Flames[PM] if he adds it ofcourse, but in this post i only give my idea on your suggestion in benefit of the whole server and its players.

thnx for the suggestion tough Smile

regards
Ofcourse i understand this. And being unuique dose not mean that you should remove the base stuff and replace it. Being unique is adding stuff to the base that noone else have! Very Happy

thanks for accepting my suggestion anyway Razz
SpaceOut
SpaceOut
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Normal RoyalAttire Empty Re: Normal RoyalAttire

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down