Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

since FP bags r gone this is an idea

2 posters

Go down

since FP bags r gone this is an idea Empty since FP bags r gone this is an idea

Post  Jecht[GH] Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:40 am

Since recently the FP bags have been removed i myself lost a little over 2.5BIL in FP bags(500mil bags) in my wh(Warehouse). but ive come up with an idea that mite help the whole limited trading thing.

Firstly, Since you can carry 999,999,999 EPs(FPs) in your inventory and can booth Items/Eudemons for 999,999,999 EPs(FPs). Then how about removing the Eudemon sealer making it unsealed by relogging this way you can booth them, Then you can booth that eudemon for XXX,XXX,XXX and since you can carry 999,999,999 EPs(FPs) you can buy it. But you must have 0 EPs(FPs) otherwise you wont be able to buy it.

Secondly, For items making them boothable even if they are maxed out, so this way you don't have worries of being scammed. becuz you can set the amount of EPs(FPs) that you what to sell it for.

broken
if you have any suggestions that you think mite help post them here.

Sincerely,
Jecht[GH]
Jecht[GH]
Jecht[GH]
Game Helper
Game Helper

Back to top Go down

since FP bags r gone this is an idea Empty Re: since FP bags r gone this is an idea

Post  asplat2011 Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:55 am

Can we just trade it into the GH in that kind of case like big amount of fps so we can make in comfrtable in trading, is it ok bro?

asplat2011
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

since FP bags r gone this is an idea Empty Re: since FP bags r gone this is an idea

Post  Jecht[GH] Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:29 pm

idc i will gladly help someone make a trade unyil
Jecht[GH]
Jecht[GH]
Game Helper
Game Helper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down