Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Event beast that have high defend and HP

2 posters

Go down

Event beast that have high defend and HP Empty Event beast that have high defend and HP

Post  Faramax Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:43 pm

Hi, i hope PM can make an event that have beast with high defend and HP. This can make more player to donate on donation gear with +255 elements. And to make it interesting just let one player only able to join this event twice a day so that the server can keep in balance.
Faramax
Faramax
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Event beast that have high defend and HP Empty Re: Event beast that have high defend and HP

Post  Vegafire Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:12 pm

Faramax wrote:Hi, i hope PM can make an event that have beast with high defend and HP. This can make more player to donate on donation gear with +255 elements. And to make it interesting just let one player only able to join this event twice a day so that the server can keep in balance.

If you do the asteral quest and get 100 stars you can exchange them for two Leo cards. Then find the Leo Exchanger and trade both cards for One LeoBeserker Egg. Good Initial attributes. Mine is set at 200* at the moment and has 26k Hp, 9k defence and 10k Attack and is convergeable and has a high compose rate.

I hope this helps,
Vegafire
Vegafire
Vegafire
Members
Members

https://flameseo.forumms.net

Back to top Go down