Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just my simple suggestion...

2 posters

Go down

Just my simple suggestion... Empty Just my simple suggestion...

Post  LimitedEd[MOD] Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:33 am

Hi everybody, especially GM and PM, i want to suggest Flames-Online about some things, hope for positive feedback Very Happy
1. Make the section of In-Game Trading in this forum, so players no need to BC every time in the game, just Post the pet/gear or something he/she want to sell at the section, and let the buyers PM the seller etc
2. Nice and Easy UniXo event, sorry at first (because i took this idea from another pserver), the main concept is, the quest is everyday at like 8-9 PM, and the players enter the map, and compete to kill the monster that drop stacked unixos boxes (in the another pserver, the enemy is a big big big big dragon and a dragon, the big dragon drop many 200 stack of unixos, looks like 10 stack so 2000 stack, and the dragon just drop about 1-2 stack , and expballs too, the map is small, but the monster is very limited too, just about 2-3 big dragon and some small dragon, so people must compete to get the unixos , who fast who get)
3. More Divine skills
4. Reffering event (monthly/weekly event) so everyone that refer for __ people, get this, for __ people get this, but reffering with same ip address will not be tolerated, and the player who been reffered must play at least 3 days
5. 4 Summon quest just too hard,, how about we can got random prizes from angry eggs event, and the 4 summon stone is the one of the prize?

Okay thanks a lot for attention Very Happy
Please wait for my next suggestion Very Happy
LimitedEd[MOD]
LimitedEd[MOD]

Back to top Go down

Just my simple suggestion... Empty Re: Just my simple suggestion...

Post  TheFlames[PM] Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:53 am

Hi, Thanks for your suggestion.
1. I can make new section on forum about sell item in donation or FPs.
2. You mean Dragon Machine Event right? Enter 1 maps, Kill the bosses on map and will drop stack uni or ball. Hm, Maybe soon I will add this event on our server. Btw, you can try Gold Rush event. Just kill monster on the map and will drop uni and balls. Smile
3. Lots of skill will add into server soon as posibble Wink
4. Hm, about this event its not easy to make. But its still nice idea. Maybe I will make another function because cant make player cannot enter if same IP.
5. About this maybe I will make another event like Flames Lotto to get 4 summon stone. But different function Wink

Best Regards,
Flames Online Staff
TheFlames[PM]
TheFlames[PM]
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.flames-online.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LimitedEd[MOD] Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:48 pm

TheFlames[PM] wrote:Hi, Thanks for your suggestion.
1. I can make new section on forum about sell item in donation or FPs.
2. You mean Dragon Machine Event right? Enter 1 maps, Kill the bosses on map and will drop stack uni or ball. Hm, Maybe soon I will add this event on our server. Btw, you can try Gold Rush event. Just kill monster on the map and will drop uni and balls. Smile
3. Lots of skill will add into server soon as posibble Wink
4. Hm, about this event its not easy to make. But its still nice idea. Maybe I will make another function because cant make player cannot enter if same IP.
5. About this maybe I will make another event like Flames Lotto to get 4 summon stone. But different function Wink

Best Regards,
Flames Online Staff

Thanks chief Very Happy For the positive feedback, You're the best!
LimitedEd[MOD]
LimitedEd[MOD]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down