Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start Punishing people!

+2
Pulsar
SpaceOut
6 posters

Go down

Start Punishing people! Empty Start Punishing people!

Post  SpaceOut Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:49 pm

Start doing something about the idiots that spamming the BC with complete bullshit in their own language, The rules state that no other language than English is allowed in the BC, still its overflooded with dumbasses thats having a chitchat in their own languages on bc and noone is doing anything. It's kinda annoying!
SpaceOut
SpaceOut
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Start Punishing people! Empty I agree

Post  Pulsar Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:00 pm

SpaceOut wrote:Start doing something about the idiots that spamming the BC with complete bullshit in their own language, The rules state that no other language than English is allowed in the BC, still its overflooded with dumbasses thats having a chitchat in their own languages on bc and noone is doing anything. It's kinda annoying!
I really do agree with what space out is saying theres alot of people speaking in different languages and its agasint the rules, everyday day theres a bc with no english at all probs 3/5 bc's aren't in english please can somone do somthing about this.

Thank you

-Pular

Pulsar
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Start Punishing people! Empty Re: Start Punishing people!

Post  kyuru Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:04 pm

more than agree..its very annoying..those player never ever will learn to respect other player and respect server rule..if this issue still goese on im afraid it will be major damage to the server.. Evil or Very Mad
kyuru
kyuru
Senior
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post  TheFlames[PM] Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:08 am

Thanks for your suggestion.
Start TODAY, all player not follow the rules, i will make a punishment on him.
Rules for Broadcast (BC) only in english, if i see you use another languange on BC i will mute for 3 days. And use not good language, i mean like F**k to someone etc, your ID will be BOTJAIL or Mute for 1 week. Hope you guys can follow all server rules. If you can't follow all the rules, try to find another server not have rules or make your own server with no rules! Thanks For Support Flames Online.

Best Regards,
Flames Online Staff
TheFlames[PM]
TheFlames[PM]
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.flames-online.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SpaceOut Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:25 pm

Admin wrote:Thanks for your suggestion.
Start TODAY, all player not follow the rules, i will make a punishment on him.
Rules for Broadcast (BC) only in english, if i see you use another languange on BC i will mute for 3 days. And use not good language, i mean like F**k to someone etc, your ID will be BOTJAIL or Mute for 1 week. Hope you guys can follow all server rules. If you can't follow all the rules, try to find another server not have rules or make your own server with no rules! Thanks For Support Flames Online.

Best Regards,
Flames Online Staff

Very Good! Thank you Very Happy
SpaceOut
SpaceOut
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Start Punishing people! Empty The rules state?

Post  PYRO[GM] Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:35 am

Hi all
I can understand that its annoying when a other language is spoken then english in BC, but there is no rule in the server rules where is says that only english is allowed.
A edit should be made in the server rules in BROADCAST RULES where it states that only english is allowed in the broadcast.
Currently there is none.

And in the server rules is where it should be listed that it is a rule, but i think that flames[PM] will add it there Smile

Cya all Smile
PYRO[GM]
PYRO[GM]

Back to top Go down

Start Punishing people! Empty LoL

Post  miezan94 Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:08 pm

they are still using other language..

miezan94
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down