Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auto-reply

5 posters

Go down

Auto-reply Empty Auto-reply

Post  .Vans. Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:36 pm

Since i saw that 11211 was accused of "autoing" i thought it'd be a good idea to add a auto-reply system, if it's possible. Cause most people that compose turn off chats.
.Vans.
.Vans.
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Auto-reply Empty Re: Auto-reply

Post  darkesthour Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:59 am

good

darkesthour
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  RedXMota Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:31 pm

.Vans. wrote:Since i saw that 11211 was accused of "autoing" i thought it'd be a good idea to add a auto-reply system, if it's possible. Cause most people that compose turn off chats.

It really dificult to contrast turn off chat and auto , huhu but only way to track auto composer
is just trade them, if they dont accept or refuse, it mean they use the legal software cool
RedXMota
RedXMota

http://redxofficial.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonHeart2050 Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:11 pm

RedXMota
u r the most stupid man on earth
these r ur words Sad( but only way to track auto composer
is just trade them, if they dont accept or refuse, it mean they use the legal software ))
it is the most stupid way to think
i wasn't auto composing u idiot
i didn't want to reply to u ..................
i was neglecting u ass hole

DragonHeart2050
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Jecht[GH] Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:34 pm

RedXMota wrote:
.Vans. wrote:Since i saw that 11211 was accused of "autoing" i thought it'd be a good idea to add a auto-reply system, if it's possible. Cause most people that compose turn off chats.

It really dificult to contrast turn off chat and auto , huhu but only way to track auto composer
is just trade them, if they dont accept or refuse, it mean they use the legal software cool

what? this guy has no idea how to tell if there auto composing simple trading and them not responding doesnt mean there auto composing... Hoho plus if u exit outta the trade window it doesn't say they refused it nor accepted it, so u don't no if its still up or not so u cant say u can trade someone and them be auto composing cuz they didnt respond. maybe they r just ignoring u bcuz ur being a menace and trading everyone that is trying to up there stars on double compose days...

angry so before u go throwing fingers at people saying there auto composing.. get ur facts straight and actually learn how to catch an auto composer instead of reporting people that arnt using auto composers.
Jecht[GH]
Jecht[GH]
Game Helper
Game Helper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down