Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLEASE ACCEPT THIS..

5 posters

Go down

PLEASE ACCEPT THIS.. Empty PLEASE ACCEPT THIS..

Post  markmark11 Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:25 pm

please,, i hope you could make some events for us Non-donators to get some items, even though not as high as the donators,, please make some events wherein we could get some items such as +100 set and costume and as well as a hard event to become VIP 7 huhu.. and please if this is possible, (i hope) please characters such as mage and warrior at character creation, i hope when they become paladin, they could also get some souls please ... i mean make it possible for us mages to be paladins and use resurrect.. thanks..

markmark11
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

PLEASE ACCEPT THIS.. Empty Re: PLEASE ACCEPT THIS..

Post  Vegafire Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:08 pm

markmark11 wrote:please,, i hope you could make some events for us Non-donators to get some items, even though not as high as the donators,, please make some events wherein we could get some items such as +100 set and costume and as well as a hard event to become VIP 7 huhu.. and please if this is possible, (i hope) please characters such as mage and warrior at character creation, i hope when they become paladin, they could also get some souls please ... i mean make it possible for us mages to be paladins and use resurrect.. thanks..

A bit hard to understand, can you please try harder to be gramatically correct. Also the Cook's quest can give you rewards such as SuperEquiptment +50 aswell as 200 (25*) Uni XO's and casuals which give bonuses. Also the quest to become VIP seem's unfair as most of the revenue generated by the server is from people becoming VIP. Without people donating TheFlames[PM] would not be able to keep the server on a VPS meaning alot of downtime whilst he is working or asleep.

The resurect is a hard thing to add to any private server but i trust that TheFlames[PM] is already working on this and it would be corrected In version 2 if it is to be released.

Thank you,
Vegafire
Vegafire
Vegafire
Members
Members

https://flameseo.forumms.net

Back to top Go down

Post  warklanx Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:53 am

on the skill part why not become a paladin with mage skills and use resurgance Very Happy

warklanx
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  SpaceOut Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:25 am

markmark11 wrote: Without people donating TheFlames[PM] would not be able to keep the server on a VPS meaning alot of downtime whilst he is working or asleep.
There cant be many donators then since the server keeps crashing daily.. like just a few minutes ago..
________________________________________________________________________________________
And theflames needs to appoint a few PM's specified in Handing the donations since the bc's been spammed all day about people not getting the stuff they've donated for. If you wanna do something do it properly or it will just fall apart.
SpaceOut
SpaceOut
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  kyuru Sun May 05, 2013 9:34 pm

agree with vegafire..not fair to the donator player.. Huh..
kyuru
kyuru
Senior
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum