Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

incorrect information

3 posters

Go down

incorrect information Empty incorrect information

Post  galvanor Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:11 pm

hello everyone, 2 information is not correct, the first one and the price of egg emberwyvern mount the same appearing on the price of 1 million fps when in fact it costs 5 million and the second and not warned that this may not use the same thunderjuice and summarizing a value that is not paid in accordance with this and that and my ember shown that already was turned into a 41 * mount of cancer, I wonder if you guys can resolve this issue and also reverse mount for cancer of ember, as did the use of thunder juice because there was no warnings have pictures to prove what I say if it is necessary to await reply and thank you ....
galvanor
galvanor
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

incorrect information Empty Re: incorrect information

Post  Vegafire Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:52 pm

Hello, the prices are an easy fix, aswell as the price for normal eudemon reviver needs to be fixed but, as far as the thunderjuice is concerned it specifically say's please do not use thunderjiuce on the eudemon. all eudemon you have in your bag turn to thunder after resets anyway each day. If you use thunderjuice on specific eudemon it will mess them up which is why TheFlames[PM] has put into the description (Please do not use Thunderjuice!!!!). Hope this helps.

Vegafire
Vegafire
Vegafire
Members
Members

https://flameseo.forumms.net

Back to top Go down

incorrect information Empty incorrect information

Post  galvanor Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:29 pm

I appreciate the attention, in relation to each other and riding I have done about the information they go wrong, if you want I can send screenshots to prove what I say, would never give a topic in the forum without having to prove what I say, so that another player would not have the same surprise that I had in relation to values, anyway thanks for attention .......
galvanor
galvanor
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Vegafire Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:29 pm

Glad i could be of help and yes screenshots would help determine the problem and help TheFlames[PM] find a way to fix it.

thank you,
vegafire
Vegafire
Vegafire
Members
Members

https://flameseo.forumms.net

Back to top Go down

Post  TheFlames[PM] Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:56 pm

Sorry for the problem. I will fix the pet price. Btw thanks for your info.

Best Regards,
Flames Online Staff
TheFlames[PM]
TheFlames[PM]
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.flames-online.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down