Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom casuals

4 posters

Go down

Custom casuals Empty Custom casuals

Post  visceral Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:17 pm

k, i am a casual editor, and i was wanting to know if there could be a a section on forums where i can post and sell some of the casuals i make to players on here for fps or trades etc. because its easier for me to build my character that way since i can't donate a whole lot, and im sure there is other good editors that want to post casuals to show, or sell too. Twisted Evil king

visceral
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Custom casuals Empty Re: Custom casuals

Post  Jecht[GH] Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:33 pm

dude thatd b cool Very Happy im an editor myself but i also edit mounts and gears but ya thatd would b a cool section in the forums i agree with this Smile
Jecht[GH]
Jecht[GH]
Game Helper
Game Helper

Back to top Go down

Post  visceral Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:21 pm

i can do pets and gears too but im still working on gears, and idk all the pets dds., but it would help some people out to sell some edits, or just show what they can do Smile

visceral
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  TheRealNephii Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:40 am

Really nathan? Just really?

TheRealNephii
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  visceral Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:17 pm

yes harry, yes Twisted Evil

visceral
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Custom casuals Empty Nice edea

Post  PYRO[GM] Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:17 pm

Hi

Not a bad idea.
Maybe Flames[PM] can add a topic on the main forum page that is called: custom edits.
Where people can post their edit pictures.
It would be nice for the PM, if he sees something nice he would like to add and so he can see in that forum topic who he can contact to get the needed files.
But please note, that there is no reward given or something like that, your reward will be that your design will be used in game.

Could be that the PM will post here with his idea on this, for all that matters, i like it.
It shows that there are talented people playing in this server (edit wise), and i think that will benefit the server as in, that new players might like it cuz it will tell them that there are edited casuals in this server also. NICE Smile

Regards
PYRO[GM]
PYRO[GM]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down