Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why didnt have maint?

2 posters

:: Problem

Go down

why didnt have maint? Empty why didnt have maint?

Post  naganai09 Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:45 pm

i wait for 24 hours for maint.. n for sure i also wait for double compose event.. but where is it? can someone answer my question? did all of this happen because player in server decrease? player decrease maybe because got star limit for pet n FP limit for player.. server always lag , stars for uniXO only 25*.. u need to fix this server as quick as u can dude ! if u dont want loose ur player !

naganai09
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

why didnt have maint? Empty Re: why didnt have maint?

Post  Jecht[GH] Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:27 pm

okay the server did maintenance today i dont know what your talking about... second the server laggs due to means of distance between u and where the server is located and how fast ur internet speed is i don't have a problem no lag here... the unixo 25* is the highest you need for compose why make any higher one man...? and this server is quite well put together. yes, theres a few things buggy about it but it still works. keep in mind man this is a Private Server there will be bugs these servers are not run by Paid Professionals of Microsoft or anything. these people do this out of there homes and do it for the benefit of the players such as myself and everyone else here that plays. yes, the server has lost some population but thats due to the PM being inactive working on the reaper class, and the new servers that are coming about. but im sure once he gets the reaper out there will be a poplation spike so just sit tight and wait its almost done hes fixing minor defects to make it perfect unyil .

Sincerely,
Jecht[GH]
Jecht[GH]
Jecht[GH]
Game Helper
Game Helper

Back to top Go down