Pet over 6999*

 :: Problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pet over 6999*

Post  Valtiel19 on Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:18 pm

So i got my first pet 6999* i tried one more compose and i got over 7000 now it's 7055* shocked some told me it will be deleted sad so i got screen before 6999


then 7055


I hope TheFlames will put it back to 6999* good
avatar
Valtiel19
Members
Members

Posts : 9
Thanks : 11
Join date : 2013-01-27
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet over 6999*

Post  Yoshua[GH] on Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:19 am


_________________
Greets,
Yoshua

avatar
Yoshua[GH]
Game Helper
Game Helper

Posts : 81
Thanks : 129
Join date : 2013-01-13
Age : 22
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet over 6999*

Post  Valtiel19 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:35 am

Omg :O please it's my first 6999* it took me days pale
avatar
Valtiel19
Members
Members

Posts : 9
Thanks : 11
Join date : 2013-01-27
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet over 6999*

Post  Yoshua[GH] on Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:52 am

Valtiel19 wrote:Omg :O please it's my first 6999* it took me days pale
Aw that sucks! I hope it won't get deleted.

_________________
Greets,
Yoshua

avatar
Yoshua[GH]
Game Helper
Game Helper

Posts : 81
Thanks : 129
Join date : 2013-01-13
Age : 22
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet over 6999*

Post  .::The-Lord::. on Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:22 pm

Valtiel19 wrote:Omg :O please it's my first 6999* it took me days pale

rule is rule...read the rule`s before u start playing the game.
i think u used autocomposer. because I have seen in the bc that you've written, only 999 more stars

do not lie to prevent that your pet will be deleted!!!! shocked shocked shocked

.::The-Lord::.
Members
Members

Posts : 30
Thanks : 41
Join date : 2012-11-29
Location : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet over 6999*

Post  Valtiel19 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:56 pm

.::The-Lord::. wrote:
Valtiel19 wrote:Omg :O please it's my first 6999* it took me days pale

rule is rule...read the rule`s before u start playing the game.
i think u used autocomposer. because I have seen in the bc that you've written, only 999 more stars

do not lie to prevent that your pet will be deleted!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Yes i BC'd 999 more star when my pet was 6000*, after I reached 6999* I had 56 unis left so i used them, I thought it would stuck in 6999* and compose to get only stats and not * so ye i was stupid sad
avatar
Valtiel19
Members
Members

Posts : 9
Thanks : 11
Join date : 2013-01-27
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet over 6999*

Post  .::The-Lord::. on Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:31 pm

Valtiel19 wrote:
.::The-Lord::. wrote:
Valtiel19 wrote:Omg :O please it's my first 6999* it took me days pale

rule is rule...read the rule`s before u start playing the game.
i think u used autocomposer. because I have seen in the bc that you've written, only 999 more stars

do not lie to prevent that your pet will be deleted!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Yes i BC'd 999 more star when my pet was 6000*, after I reached 6999* I had 56 unis left so i used them, I thought it would stuck in 6999* and compose to get only stats and not * so ye i was stupid sad

but if it goes over the limit away, you can see that immediately. and not 55 stars later Huh..

.::The-Lord::.
Members
Members

Posts : 30
Thanks : 41
Join date : 2012-11-29
Location : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet over 6999*

Post  Valtiel19 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:40 pm

.::The-Lord::. wrote:
Valtiel19 wrote:
.::The-Lord::. wrote:
Valtiel19 wrote:Omg :O please it's my first 6999* it took me days pale

rule is rule...read the rule`s before u start playing the game.
i think u used autocomposer. because I have seen in the bc that you've written, only 999 more stars

do not lie to prevent that your pet will be deleted!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Yes i BC'd 999 more star when my pet was 6000*, after I reached 6999* I had 56 unis left so i used them, I thought it would stuck in 6999* and compose to get only stats and not * so ye i was stupid sad

but if it goes over the limit away, you can see that immediately. and not 55 stars later Huh..
I did stop at 6999* and i just wanted to use the rest of my unis on it, i thought relogging would put it back to limit * Nice beb!
avatar
Valtiel19
Members
Members

Posts : 9
Thanks : 11
Join date : 2013-01-27
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet over 6999*

Post  Yoshua[GH] on Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:48 pm

I think he just misunderstood the star limit. On most of the ep private servers you can't get your pet over the limit, and I think Valtiel thought that it worked the same here.
But like I already mentioned, the rules are clear and if your eudemon is over 7010 it will get deleted in the next maint.

_________________
Greets,
Yoshua

avatar
Yoshua[GH]
Game Helper
Game Helper

Posts : 81
Thanks : 129
Join date : 2013-01-13
Age : 22
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet over 6999*

Post  .::The-Lord::. on Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:03 pm

Yoshua wrote:I think he just misunderstood the star limit. On most of the ep private servers you can't get your pet over the limit, and I think Valtiel thought that it worked the same here.
But like I already mentioned, the rules are clear and if your eudemon is over 7010 it will get deleted in the next maint.

everyone have to read the rules and i hop it will delete.
he is no exception. it is a part of the rules

good

.::The-Lord::.
Members
Members

Posts : 30
Thanks : 41
Join date : 2012-11-29
Location : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet over 6999*

Post  Valtiel19 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:44 pm

.::The-Lord::. wrote:
Yoshua wrote:I think he just misunderstood the star limit. On most of the ep private servers you can't get your pet over the limit, and I think Valtiel thought that it worked the same here.
But like I already mentioned, the rules are clear and if your eudemon is over 7010 it will get deleted in the next maint.

everyone have to read the rules and i hop it will delete.
he is no exception. it is a part of the rules

good
Wow you sure like when others people pet get deleted
avatar
Valtiel19
Members
Members

Posts : 9
Thanks : 11
Join date : 2013-01-27
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet over 6999*

Post  Yoshua[GH] on Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:26 pm

.::The-Lord::. wrote:
Yoshua wrote:I think he just misunderstood the star limit. On most of the ep private servers you can't get your pet over the limit, and I think Valtiel thought that it worked the same here.
But like I already mentioned, the rules are clear and if your eudemon is over 7010 it will get deleted in the next maint.

everyone have to read the rules and i hop it will delete.
he is no exception. it is a part of the rules

good

Yeah I totally agree with you, but I think its sad too:p Saying goodbye to his first max *

_________________
Greets,
Yoshua

avatar
Yoshua[GH]
Game Helper
Game Helper

Posts : 81
Thanks : 129
Join date : 2013-01-13
Age : 22
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet over 6999*

Post  Valtiel19 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:49 pm

It would be better if I lose like -1000* or something.... not delete....
avatar
Valtiel19
Members
Members

Posts : 9
Thanks : 11
Join date : 2013-01-27
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet over 6999*

Post  Yoshua[GH] on Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:57 pm

My pinguin was 7000.80, and it became 6393 stars after the maint. But I dont know why it became 6393 instead of any other amount of stars.

_________________
Greets,
Yoshua

avatar
Yoshua[GH]
Game Helper
Game Helper

Posts : 81
Thanks : 129
Join date : 2013-01-13
Age : 22
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet over 6999*

Post  Valtiel19 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:06 pm

After i posted my pet on BC over 7k Angel told me it will lose * randomly after maint, i asked him TheFlames will delete it but he said don't worry it wont get deleted...
avatar
Valtiel19
Members
Members

Posts : 9
Thanks : 11
Join date : 2013-01-27
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet over 6999*

Post  Yoshua[GH] on Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:30 pm

Valtiel19 wrote:After i posted my pet on BC over 7k Angel told me it will lose * randomly after maint, i asked him TheFlames will delete it but he said don't worry it wont get deleted...

Hmm okay, lets hope Angel is right!
30 minutes till the maint starts btw.

_________________
Greets,
Yoshua

avatar
Yoshua[GH]
Game Helper
Game Helper

Posts : 81
Thanks : 129
Join date : 2013-01-13
Age : 22
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet over 6999*

Post  Yoshua[GH] on Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:39 am

And what happend to your pet?

_________________
Greets,
Yoshua

avatar
Yoshua[GH]
Game Helper
Game Helper

Posts : 81
Thanks : 129
Join date : 2013-01-13
Age : 22
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet over 6999*

Post  Valtiel19 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:14 pm

Yoshua wrote:And what happend to your pet?
It's 5303...
thanks TheFlames for not deleting it i will stop when it's 6999 Cool
avatar
Valtiel19
Members
Members

Posts : 9
Thanks : 11
Join date : 2013-01-27
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet over 6999*

Post  Yoshua[GH] on Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:45 pm

Valtiel19 wrote:
Yoshua wrote:And what happend to your pet?
It's 5303...
thanks TheFlames for not deleting it i will stop when it's 6999 Cool

Haha good luck with composing!

_________________
Greets,
Yoshua

avatar
Yoshua[GH]
Game Helper
Game Helper

Posts : 81
Thanks : 129
Join date : 2013-01-13
Age : 22
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet over 6999*

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 :: Problem

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum