Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion on implementing a PK Map for those who love PK

5 posters

Go down

Suggestion on implementing a PK Map for those who love PK Empty Suggestion on implementing a PK Map for those who love PK

Post  siti Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:10 pm

Just as a suggestion on what you guys think about a PK map where there is no creeps and no drop of gold/flames card in the map?
And yeah there is a teleporter to Cronus and a PK dropper NPC. This map is for those players who love to train their pk skills and I feel it would lessen the lagg in the game due to no flames card and gold drop.

hate =Im Dead = Hoho
siti
siti
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Suggestion on implementing a PK Map for those who love PK Empty Re: Suggestion on implementing a PK Map for those who love PK

Post  Mr All Sunday Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:00 am

siti wrote:Just as a suggestion on what you guys think about a PK map where there is no creeps and no drop of gold/flames card in the map?
And yeah there is a teleporter to Cronus and a PK dropper NPC. This map is for those players who love to train their pk skills and I feel it would lessen the lagg in the game due to no flames card and gold drop.

hate =Im Dead = Hoho

good suggestion good good
Mr All Sunday
Mr All Sunday
Senior
Senior

Back to top Go down

Suggestion on implementing a PK Map for those who love PK Empty Re: Suggestion on implementing a PK Map for those who love PK

Post  Jecht[GH] Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:03 am

siti wrote:Just as a suggestion on what you guys think about a PK map where there is no creeps and no drop of gold/flames card in the map?

hate =Im Dead = Hoho

Kinda like a coliseum type thing Razz i like it good thatd be a cool new title like PK winner only Gladiatior title cool
Jecht[GH]
Jecht[GH]
Game Helper
Game Helper

Back to top Go down

Post  TheFlames[PM] Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:22 pm

Thanks for suggestion. I will think about it. maybe soon i will add new map for PK. Cool

Best Regards,
Flames Online Staff
TheFlames[PM]
TheFlames[PM]
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.flames-online.com

Back to top Go down

Post  darkesthour Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:41 am

If I may, I thought I should share my suggestion on this thread since it's relative to the subject. Before I start, we all know that Eudemons Online has an especial game-play, compared to most other mmorpg. Its focus on pet system and legion layout is what I think that makes it stand out amongst other things. Its strong emphasis on pvp-system makes it a bit popular and fun to play. But I was wondering if we could make tiny changes to the pvp-system. Certain changes which would allow players that dislike pvp (random attacks on a map) to also enjoy the game. Just think for a minute if this could be possible. We would have a larger player base; an increase in donations (since non-pvp players like personal custom items & be the best [& strongest] player they can be); a good advantage over other pservers; and etc... The things that attract people towards games like these also attract a wider range of audience, not just those who love to pvp ( & I love to pvp), its up to the developers to remove that barrier and invite them to stay and contribute to this community.

How can we achieve this???
The most simple way I came up with was to add tags to the end of legion name that recruits only non pvp players. By tags, I mean those similar to the ones [GM]/[GH] have after their names.

Any member of such "tagged" guild shouldn't be pked unless both party members agree to duel.

If a member from the tagged legion initiates the attack, then he/she should be kicked with a penalty (unable to join back any legion/non-pvp legion for 2/3weeks).

To join a tagged legion, the person should have a 2-3 days of clean Pking history.

I know it's a bit of a stretch, but I thought I should share it since my last game which was pve & pvp got shut down and we are all looking for a new home. But some of my friends don't like the pking aspect, aside from pking tournaments and legion wars, etc. Let me know what you guys think, it would be a slow start, & someone else may have a better way to implement this.
bye

darkesthour
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down