GH Requirements and Rules

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GH Requirements and Rules

Post  TheFlames[PM] on Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:44 pm


GH Application




Requirements:

1. How old are you?
2. Where are you from?
3. How much time do you spend daily on Flames Online.
4. How long have you been playing on Flames Online.
5. What languages do you speak?
7. What makes you think you would be a good GH?
8. Do you have experience as GH?



GH Rules:

1. You must be older as 14 years.
2. You must be lvl 255.
3. You must have at least 20.000 Potency
4. You must play more as 2 Months on Flames Online.
5. You must speak English as its the main language.
6. Never breaks the rules before with your account or been jailed or banned
7. You must have a email that the staff members can contact you.
8. You must have a 10+ post on the forums.




Examination & Notes :

1. We are making examinations and looking for our GHs activity every week and we will change immediately the inactive GHs .
2. Every month we will look to the application posted for GH position and we would replace the best application owner for the inactive current GHs .
3. New applications will be under examination for 3 days or more so we can make sure that your application is 100% worth .
4. Please note that you can be GH for 1 life time only so if you lose it u won't take it again .





Best Regards
Flames Online Staff


Last edited by TheFlames[PM] on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

_________________
avatar
TheFlames[PM]
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 156
Thanks : 10323
Join date : 2011-10-11
Age : 26
Location : Malaysia

View user profile http://www.flames-online.com

Back to top Go down

Re: GH Requirements and Rules

Post  KING on Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:46 pm

nice good
avatar
KING
Members
Members

Posts : 22
Thanks : 25
Join date : 2012-11-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GH Requirements and Rules

Post  [R]Sprite[EVO] on Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:28 am

TheFlames[PM] wrote:
GH Application




Requirements:

1. How old are you?
2. Where are you from?
3. How much time do you spend daily on Flames Online.
4. How long have you been playing on Flames Online.
5. What languages do you speak?
7. What makes you think you would be a good GH?
8. Do you have experience as GH?



GH Rules:

1. You must be older as 14 years.
2. You must be lvl 255.
3. You must have at least 20.000 Potency
4. You must play more as 2 Months on Flames Online.
5. You must speak English as its the main language.
6. Never breaks the rules before with your account or been jailed or banned
7. You must have a email that the staff members can contact you.
8. You must have a 10+ post on the forums.




Examination & Notes :

1. We are making examinations and looking for our GHs activity every week and we will change immediately the inactive GHs .
2. Every month we will look to the application posted for GH position and we would replace the best application owner for the inactive current GHs .
3. New applications will be under examination for 3 days or more so we can make sure that your application is 100% worth .
4. Please note that you can be GH for 1 life time only so if you lose it u won't take it again .





Best Regards
Flames Online Staff

yahoo lets go make some fun in server, make many2 GH. Hoho
avatar
[R]Sprite[EVO]
Senior
Senior

Posts : 64
Thanks : 77
Join date : 2012-11-24
Age : 26
Location : KUCHING SARAWAK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GH Requirements and Rules

Post  -EgyptianSword- on Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:48 am

Haha Imagine, All people who apllied for the GH title, would earn it.
i would vote for that, A lot of gamehelpers
Hoho

-EgyptianSword-
Members
Members

Posts : 26
Thanks : 32
Join date : 2012-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GH Requirements and Rules

Post  [R]Sprite[EVO] on Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:12 am

-EgyptianSword- wrote:Haha Imagine, All people who apllied for the GH title, would earn it.
i would vote for that, A lot of gamehelpers
Hoho

shocked HAHA, lol, so there will be no newbie anymore. cool
avatar
[R]Sprite[EVO]
Senior
Senior

Posts : 64
Thanks : 77
Join date : 2012-11-24
Age : 26
Location : KUCHING SARAWAK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GH Requirements and Rules

Post  RXs87 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:21 am

[R]Sprite[EVO] wrote:
-EgyptianSword- wrote:Haha Imagine, All people who apllied for the GH title, would earn it.
i would vote for that, A lot of gamehelpers
Hoho

shocked HAHA, lol, so there will be no newbie anymore. cool

sprite, why you don't apply as GH too? confuse you are the good person thats always help player. lmfao

RXs87
Members
Members

Posts : 8
Thanks : 8
Join date : 2012-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GH Requirements and Rules

Post  [R]Sprite[EVO] on Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:38 am

RXs87 wrote:
[R]Sprite[EVO] wrote:
-EgyptianSword- wrote:Haha Imagine, All people who apllied for the GH title, would earn it.
i would vote for that, A lot of gamehelpers
Hoho

shocked HAHA, lol, so there will be no newbie anymore. cool

sprite, why you don't apply as GH too? confuse you are the good person thats always help player. lmfao

dizzy dizzy dizzy idk.. Hoho give players that needs titles GH. everyone can help hehe
avatar
[R]Sprite[EVO]
Senior
Senior

Posts : 64
Thanks : 77
Join date : 2012-11-24
Age : 26
Location : KUCHING SARAWAK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GH Requirements and Rules

Post  Mr All Sunday on Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:46 am

[R]Sprite[EVO] wrote:
RXs87 wrote:
[R]Sprite[EVO] wrote:
-EgyptianSword- wrote:Haha Imagine, All people who apllied for the GH title, would earn it.
i would vote for that, A lot of gamehelpers
Hoho

shocked HAHA, lol, so there will be no newbie anymore. cool

sprite, why you don't apply as GH too? confuse you are the good person thats always help player. lmfao

dizzy dizzy dizzy idk.. Hoho give players that needs titles GH. everyone can help hehe

dizzy dizzy dizzy many people with GH...which one i want ask??
avatar
Mr All Sunday
Senior
Senior

Posts : 64
Thanks : 80
Join date : 2012-08-23
Age : 27
Location : kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GH Requirements and Rules

Post  [R]Sprite[EVO] on Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:49 am

Mr All Sunday wrote:
[R]Sprite[EVO] wrote:
RXs87 wrote:
[R]Sprite[EVO] wrote:
-EgyptianSword- wrote:Haha Imagine, All people who apllied for the GH title, would earn it.
i would vote for that, A lot of gamehelpers
Hoho

shocked HAHA, lol, so there will be no newbie anymore. cool

sprite, why you don't apply as GH too? confuse you are the good person thats always help player. lmfao

dizzy dizzy dizzy idk.. Hoho give players that needs titles GH. everyone can help hehe

dizzy dizzy dizzy many people with GH...which one i want ask??

Hoho Hoho bayangkan semua GH. adoi.. bselerak org main Hoho Hoho
avatar
[R]Sprite[EVO]
Senior
Senior

Posts : 64
Thanks : 77
Join date : 2012-11-24
Age : 26
Location : KUCHING SARAWAK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GH Requirements and Rules

Post  Mr All Sunday on Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:54 am

[R]Sprite[EVO] wrote:
Mr All Sunday wrote:
[R]Sprite[EVO] wrote:
RXs87 wrote:
[R]Sprite[EVO] wrote:
-EgyptianSword- wrote:Haha Imagine, All people who apllied for the GH title, would earn it.
i would vote for that, A lot of gamehelpers
Hoho

shocked HAHA, lol, so there will be no newbie anymore. cool

sprite, why you don't apply as GH too? confuse you are the good person thats always help player. lmfao

dizzy dizzy dizzy idk.. Hoho give players that needs titles GH. everyone can help hehe

dizzy dizzy dizzy many people with GH...which one i want ask??

Hoho Hoho bayangkan semua GH. adoi.. bselerak org main Hoho Hoho

Bersinar Bersinar Bersinar boleh minta tolong..aku baru lagi.. lalala lalala
avatar
Mr All Sunday
Senior
Senior

Posts : 64
Thanks : 80
Join date : 2012-08-23
Age : 27
Location : kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GH Requirements and Rules

Post  [R]Sprite[EVO] on Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:00 am

Mr All Sunday wrote:
[R]Sprite[EVO] wrote:
Mr All Sunday wrote:
[R]Sprite[EVO] wrote:
RXs87 wrote:
[R]Sprite[EVO] wrote:
-EgyptianSword- wrote:Haha Imagine, All people who apllied for the GH title, would earn it.
i would vote for that, A lot of gamehelpers
Hoho

shocked HAHA, lol, so there will be no newbie anymore. cool

sprite, why you don't apply as GH too? confuse you are the good person thats always help player. lmfao

dizzy dizzy dizzy idk.. Hoho give players that needs titles GH. everyone can help hehe

dizzy dizzy dizzy many people with GH...which one i want ask??

Hoho Hoho bayangkan semua GH. adoi.. bselerak org main Hoho Hoho

Bersinar Bersinar Bersinar boleh minta tolong..aku baru lagi.. lalala lalala

shocked shocked shocked nak seringgit Sigh Sigh
avatar
[R]Sprite[EVO]
Senior
Senior

Posts : 64
Thanks : 77
Join date : 2012-11-24
Age : 26
Location : KUCHING SARAWAK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GH Requirements and Rules

Post  KING on Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:46 am

good good good good good good good good good
avatar
KING
Members
Members

Posts : 22
Thanks : 25
Join date : 2012-11-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GH Requirements and Rules

Post  siti on Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:45 pm

Maybe there should be around 10 GH in Flames for now i can see a boost in players(around 100 players online). So it would be wonderful for these GH to be around to help those player by answering their questions, possibly help with the basic needs for a new player, provide some tips and trick in the game, as well as assist them in progressing to a much stronger character in the game.. It wouldn't be nice if everyone becoming GH as the game is somewhat pretty messed up. For me, just 10 GH would be nice..
avatar
siti
Members
Members

Posts : 30
Thanks : 46
Join date : 2012-08-08
Location : Malaysia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GH Requirements and Rules

Post  RedXMota on Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:50 pm

Nice bro
avatar
RedXMota
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 36
Thanks : 50
Join date : 2012-12-25
Age : 20
Location : Johor

View user profile http://redxofficial.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: GH Requirements and Rules

Post  basem11 on Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:05 pm

Mr All Sunday wrote:
[R]Sprite[EVO] wrote:
Mr All Sunday wrote:
[R]Sprite[EVO] wrote:
RXs87 wrote:
[R]Sprite[EVO] wrote:
-EgyptianSword- wrote:Haha Imagine, All people who apllied for the GH title, would earn it.
i would vote for that, A lot of gamehelpers
Hoho

shocked HAHA, lol, so there will be no newbie anymore. cool

sprite, why you don't apply as GH too? confuse you are the good person thats always help player. lmfao

dizzy dizzy dizzy idk.. Hoho give players that needs titles GH. everyone can help hehe

dizzy dizzy dizzy many people with GH...which one i want ask??

Hoho Hoho bayangkan semua GH. adoi.. bselerak org main Hoho Hoho

Bersinar Bersinar Bersinar boleh minta tolong..aku baru lagi.. lalala lalala

basem11
Members
Members

Posts : 1
Thanks : 1
Join date : 2013-01-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GH Requirements and Rules

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum